Thursday, May 8, 2008

So far, so good....

Well, my first attempt wasn't as painful as I thought it would be...but man do I have a lot to learn! It is kinda addicting and I think I spent way too much time on this in the last day, but I guess I answer to myself about how I spend my days and so what if I don't get the laundry done or the house cleaned--haha. I will try to keep this up to date and post as often as possible without getting boring. My parents will be here tomorrow and we're planning to go up to Jarod and Lindseys' for a BBQ on Saturday and to play yard games (weather permitting) and then they will come down to our house on Sunday for Mothers' Day. I am planning to take my Mom to church Sunday morning as I haven't been since we moved in ( I know, I'm bad!) but there are 2 Methodist churches here in Newnan and I need to try them both to decide which one to join. I hope those of you who are Moms will have a wonderful Mothers' Day...being a Mom is truly one of lifes greatest blessings.

7 comments:

Rasmussens said...

Isn't this blog thig so fun. I am excited you guys did one. I have thought about you guys often. I just heard that you guys have moved and are in business with Jared. That is awesome. How are JAred and his wife doing. Hope you guys are well and we can see you soon.
Love Brooke

Stacie said...

Marcy-good job on the blog. It looks great. It's really fun and you are right quite addicting. I have to set a time limit each day or else I will be sitting at the computer and an hour can go by really quickly. Your house looks beautiful. You will have to blog pictures of the inside. We really want to make a trip to visit, so hopefully I will get to see it in person. Love, Stacie

Starla said...

Ryan and I are so excited you have a blog, they are great. You did a really good job! I am glad that the move went well and you guys are settling in. We would love to come visit someday!

Meg said...

YAY, I'm so excited you have a blog. I love the new house it looks amazing! I do have to admit that the blogging world is very addicting, you constantly think about what to blog about next.. can't waht to read your next post... tell uncle cleo hi for me and give him a big hug.

Southern Accents said...

Hey Marcy,

Love the blog, I may do one soon, I need a computer first my is broken. It looks good! :) See you soon.

Love,
Lindsey

Zach and Sara said...

Hey Mama! You struck an itch in me and I finally created a blog. Yay, now we can keep in touch even more than we do. Can't have too many Mama/Sara conversations. I love you!
SARA

Camille[[Courtney]]Cayleigh said...

Wow..This makes me laugh!
Know all u need is a Myspace!
YAY!
:)
XxCamillexX