Sunday, May 18, 2008

Another Great Weekend!!!

Once again, we enjoyed a great weekend with my parents. Cleo took Friday off work and we drove down to Pine Mountain, GA (about 1 hour south) and went antique shopping. None of us found a thing, but we did find a great little restaurant to eat lunch at. On Saturday morning Cleo and my Dad went to Home Depot and bought wood to build shelves in our new shed. They spent the day doing that while I mowed the lawn (on the rider of course!) and then Mom helped me to cut down and clean up some of the small scrub brush in the woods immediately surrounding the yard. It was a beautiful day to work outside and it made us all feel like we'd accomplished something. We bbq'd steaks in the evening and then went to Big Lots...don't laugh, I love that store. You never know what you might find there and it's always cheap. Today, we went to the Braves game and then went to Five Guys and had burgers and fries on the way home. We are planning to go up to Atlanta tomorrow evening and meet Jarod and Lindsey at one of our favorite Mexican restaurants for dinner so that they can say goodbye to my parents. They are planning to leave on Tuesday morning and drive to Missouri for a few days to visit my Dads' brothers and then on to Nebraska to see the rest of their families before heading home to Wyoming. We have really enjoyed their visit and are anxious to see the rest of my family over the 4th of July for my parents 50th anniversary in Casper, Wy. Not much else new to talk about right now so hope everyone has a great week

2 comments:

Meg said...

Marc, YOu look hot! I'm loving the photo of you guys at the game. Looks like you had so much fun with your parents.

Lesli said...

Marc! hey that would be great about the recipes! I am not that good but if ya have anything easy send them my way! looks like things are going well and I hope that it is. ha ha