Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My first blog entry

This is my first attempt at a blog...wish me luck. Cleo and I are enjoying our beautiful new home in the Georgia country. We moved in on Valentines Day and couldn't be happier. It's everything we dreamed of and more. We have about 5 1/2 acres and are busy doing some landscaping and clearing some of the trees immediately surrounding our yard. Cleo stays busy with his new job at Massana, Inc. and I have been plenty busy decorating the house and now working in the yard. I plan to start looking for a part time job sometime in the early fall. I would love to go back to work in the medical field, but I haven't worked full time in over 6 years and part time in over 4 so I'm afraid I may have lost some of my skills!! I guess I will find out when the time comes, but for now I stay plenty busy at home. My parents are driving out from Wyoming and will be here the end of this week for about 2 weeks. We are looking forward to seeing them again and showing them around. I hope to keep in touch with more of you by doing this blog and I just hope that I can figure it all out. If any of you that do blogging have tips for me, I'd love to hear them.

2 comments:

Kim and Sean said...

THis is great. I am very excited that you started this. It is addicting I am warning you! But it is such a fun way to stay in contact. Hope all is well. Your house is beautiful!

Cisneros Family said...

Hi Marcy and Kevin-
How are you? I am excited you are blogging! It is a great way to keep in touch and see how everyone is doing. Make sure you post pictures of your house. I would love to see it. I am sure it is amazing. Love you guys.