Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!

Happy Fathers' Day to the greatest Dad on earth!!! You are so special to me and I just want to tell you thank you for all you've ever done for me. You have taught me so much about life and how to work hard and appreciate the little things along the way. You have always been there for me--thru good times and bad without judgement--and showed me how to turn a negative into a positive situation. You are also a wonderful Grandpa and I know that your grandkids love you very much. I also want to wish my father in law-Cleo-a happy Fathers Day. You are a great person who taught your boys how to be wonderful fathers and for that I'm so thankful. Your sons continue to look up to and strive to be like you and there is no better compliment. To my husband---YOU are the BEST husband and father to 4 beautiful kids. You have taught us all so much about life and how to live each day to the fullest and enjoy the ride. I constantly give thanks for finding you and love you with all my heart and soul. Your kids have grown into amazing adults, each with their own strenghts and I know how much they each mean to you. They are lucky to have a Dad like you. To all the other Dads' in my life, I hope that you will each enjoy this Fathers' Day weekend. It is truly an honor to parent a child and help shape their lives and watch them spread their wings and fly....

No comments: