Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy 50th Anniversary Mom and Dad!!!!!


This past week we spent in Wyoming helping my parents to celebrate their 50th anniversary. They are simply the most wonderful people on the face of the earth and what a testimony of their love. We had the best time ever and only hope they will be around for many, many more anniversaries!! At the last minute, Kyle wasn't able to come but our other 3 kids and their spouses were there. We really enjoyed our time with everyone and especially our 2 adorable little granddaughters. Cori and Brandon let them stay with us at my parents house while they stayed at the hotel with everyone else. It allowed us some quality time with them and they are just the cutest most well behaved kids ever. Kudos to you..Cori and Brandon for doing such an amazing job parenting them. Unfortunately, my camera was really acting up and I didn't get hardly any family pics to post. My niece was the official photographer and will be making cd's for us all, so I hope she got some good ones for us all. My 16 year old niece, Camille, came home with Cleo and I and will be staying for 2 weeks. I hope she doesn't get too bored being out in the country, but she says she just wanted to get away from Douglas for a little while and "chill". We hope to take her to Stone Mt. Park and maybe a Braves game while she's here. We did go shopping yesterday and she got some school clothes---she was excited to get clothes that no one else will have so that was pretty neat. It's raining today--started just after I got the lawn mowed so at least now I don't have to water tonight---YAH!! so I guess we will just hang out here at the house for the rest of the day.


It sounds like everyone had a wonderful 4th of July. Isn't America great?!?!?

1 comment:

Zach and Sara said...

How fun was last weekend? I thought it ended all too quick! I'm already planning my next trip out to see you guys. Wouldn't it be fabulous if we were in Mexico together? Well fabulous for us...not for dad I suppose. ha ha, J/k! I love you.