Sunday, July 13, 2008

Happy 20th Anniversary Baby!!!

I just wanted to wish my husband a happy 20th anniversary! I know a lot of people wouldn't have given us much of a chance, but thru thick and thin, bad and good, sickness and health we've made it for 20 years today!!! Cleo--you are the love of my life and my best friend. I consider myself the luckiest person alive to be married to you and having the time of my life. You always make me smile and laugh and I ALWAYS feel like the most special person on the planet when I'm around you. You have a quiet sensitivity about you that a lot of people don't see and I swear your heart is made of pure gold. I look forward to spending many, many more years on this earth with you by my side and then eternity with you. I love you baby....

2 comments:

Lesli said...

Way to make it to 20 years!! We haven't even hit our one year yet, and it feels like forever!(in a good way) ha ha anyways I know its late but happy anniversary! Love you both!!

Kim and Sean said...

Happy anniversary! Wow what an accomplishment! I look forward to that day! Sounds like you all had a wonderful 4th! How fun to be with all the family! I love your background on your blog by the way. It is super cute! Love ya both. Take care. Kim