Friday, June 26, 2009

Cheney Reunion

This past weekend was the Cheney family reunion at Lava Hot Springs in Idaho. We had a lot of fun and the little kids enjoyed getting to know each other. They had lots of fun swimming in the pool and going on the water slides there, but I didn't get any pictures of that. My camera has a mind of its own and chooses which pictures it wants to take or which ones turn out, not me! This is our granddaughter Teiha (on the left) and her cousin Sage. Teiha really loved her and wanted to smother her with attention...too cute!
Saturday morning after breakfast the kids were playing red light, green light. There were so many little girls and hardly any little boys, but the boys hung in there with all that estrogen flowing and had fun too.

Morgan playing in the water faucet.


Grandma Cheney looking over the flock. It was kind of a short reunion this year, but it did start raining on Saturday after lunch, so I guess it's just as well that we all planned to leave early. Hope you enjoyed all the family Grandma and Grandpa Cheney. We sure love you guys.








3 comments:

Mike and Linda Bringhurst said...

looks like a fun reunion, but then I've never been to a Cheney reunion that wasn't fun. It's great that you could all come and be with your family.

keep in touch,
Mike and Linda

Zach and Sara said...

Oh how you motivate me to update my blog. You are so good at it. I had so much fun at this reunion and i'm glad I got to see you and dad again so soon...and again in 3 months! It's sad it was so short but definately fun during every minute!

Shari Loveless said...

Well that sounds fun, but I have to say Kevin, you look JUST like your DAD. He looks like Grandpa Cheney, and you look just like Uncle Cleo. I can't believe it. But sounds like fun, and hope you can come to a big Cheney Reunion next year. LOve ya all, Shari