Friday, August 21, 2009

Lifes Good

Life is good at the Cheney homestead...this was the scene in the backyard on Wednesday afternoon. This sweet little fawn was following her Mamas' lead and checking out the corn feeder. I couldn't get any closer to take the picture or I would've scared her off. There are 2 doe and 2 fawns that regularly come to the feeder around 4:00 each afternoon. The turkeys are also starting to show up again...their babies are growing fast this year. Cleo and I love sitting on the hunting porch and watching the wildlife that play in the yard.

We're also really excited to welcome our third granddaughter into the world...should be in the next 2 weeks or so. I think Sara is quite anxious to get her here and have the pregnancy behind her. I know that she will be a sweet little princess and will have her Grandpa wrapped around her little finger immediately (just like the other 2!). Cori also found out that she and Brandon will be having another little girl in Feb. (their 3rd). We are super excited for that as well...guess the Good Lord knows how much Cleo loves his girls and felt it only appropriate to bless him with a few more!!!

We're going to the Braves game with Jarod and Lindsey tonight (that dang rain better hold off!!!). We haven't been to a game since their home opener so are really looking forward to this one. I absolutely love the Braves...win or lose...they have always been my favorite team and always will be. Gotta love Bobby Cox, a man who minces no words and says it like it is!!

Hope y'all have a great weekend...

2 comments:

Cisneros Family said...

Hey guys! I am jealous of where you live. Can't wait to come and visit in the future! Sounds like you will be staying busy with little grand daughters. They really are angels. We are having another girl as well. Very excited! Love you!

Lesli said...

It is beautiful! I have to agree with Michelle I am jealous of where you live! I'm super excited to come and see you guys! Love you lots!