Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day

"Becoming a Mom might not be so difficult, but BEING a Mom is the most important job a woman can have". This is a quote that I read in our local Newnan paper one day this week and I thought it was very profound. I have truly been blessed with the BEST Mom in the world...she taught me so much about life and love and the value of being a good Mom. I love her so much and wish I could be with her to celebrate this day, but since I can't, please know how much I love you Mom and appreciate everything you have done for me and taught me over the past 46 1/2 years. I continue to learn from you each and every day.

I also want to wish all the other "Moms" in my life a very happy Mothers' Day. I am inspired every day by you all. We can all learn lessons from strong, independent and loving Moms everywhere. Being a Mom is the greatest gift ever given to me and I don't take it lightly...I will always strive to be the best Mom to each of my kids and their spouses. I pray that our Heavenly Father will bless each of you on this very special day.

1 comment:

Zach and Sara said...

Grandma really is the best! I love her so so much. She made you into such an amazing mom too which I will look up to when raising my kids! I love you so much and I'm happy to call you my mom. I'm so lucky! Happy Mother's Day!