Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Blog Fog..........

It seems that I'm in a state of "blog fog" lately and don't really have anything of interest to write about. Apparently, I"m ready for the weather to warm up (and stay there) so that I can get outside and get some much needed fresh air. I"m just much happier when I can be outside and working in the yard and feeling the sunshine warm my skin. I'm not really sure how I ever managed a "Wyoming winter" and I think that I was really born a southern girl and seem to function much better in this climate. Now, my parents may disagree with that...but "It is what it is!" and I just love spring and summer here in Georgia.

So, to kick off the warm weather season (or pretend to anyway) Cleo and I are headed to Florida tomorrow for a long weekend with friends. The weather is gorgeous there right now and although I don't miss living in Florida at all, I do miss this time of year there. I have a dr. appt on Friday (decided to keep my sinus dr. there---he's great!) and we are gonna stay with our great friends The Mountains. They are the best and we miss them dearly so we're gonna play as much as possible in the 3 days we're there. We're planning to go to the dog track in St. Petersburg on Saturday night and that's always a hoot. It's pretty cheap entertainment and we always have great fun when we're with Tammy and Mike. It will re-energize me and prep me for spring in Georgia.

As I said, "I'm in a blog fog" and this is pretty much all I have to write about at this time. Maybe after we get home from Florida, I will have something of more interest to blog about. Stay tuned.....

3 comments:

Audrey said...

I understand the blog fog! I'm there all the time. Good thing I have kids to write about, my life is pretty boring. Mom and dad always joke about starting a frog blog, they have so many frogs all the time in their yard. :) Our trip was fabulous! I miss it already! But all good things must come to an end right? I'm glad you guys are doing good. Miss you tons, love Aud

Tami said...

I'm with you I can't wait for spring! We still have ton's of snow. I would love to fly south. Love ya Tami

Lesli said...

I think we all get that way sometimes, I am super excited for it to get warm, but it seems to just keep snowing. I am very jealous you get to go to Florida, I bet its really warm there. Hope you guys have a blast! love you lots.