Monday, January 26, 2009

Megs' Visit

We had a surprise visitor last night for dinner---Megs (Cleos' niece). She came to Atlanta for business and drove down here to see our house. We enjoyed a nice dinner with her and Jarod and Lindsey were able to come down as well to see her. We really enjoyed our visit (even though it was too short!). These "kids" have just grown into the greatest adults and are just a hoot to be around. We sure appreciate you stopping in to see us Megan and only wish you could've stayed longer. We love you and have a safe trip to Florida and New York.

Lindsey, Megan and Jarod
Uncle Kevin (aka Cleo), Megan and Marcy

3 comments:

Meg said...

I LOVED stopping by! It was so fun to see your adorable house and have some yummy dinner. I'm looking forward to more time tonight with everyone! Thanks so much for everything! Love you guys!

Rasmussens said...

I think you see her as much as we do. It looks like you had a great time.

Zach and Sara said...

Um hi, how cute is Meagan? I wish I got to spend time with all of you when she was there. Sounds like you had so much fun. Although I don't appreciate dad mentioning that i'm on the new shit list and she's clearly off. I'm pretty sure I got off tonight!