Tuesday, July 27, 2010

He Really is THE BEST!!!

I just have to give a "shout out" to my wonderful hubby...Cleo. He really is THE BEST hubby ever. He works so hard (well, he works every day..LOL!!) in this stinkin' hot heat here in Georgia, then comes home to find that I've bought all new hardware for the kitchen cupboards (22 knobs & 8 drawer pulls)...and then proceeds to put them all on before he even showered or ate dinner!!! I know, right??? When we built our house and moved in , I specifically told the builder NOT to put any knobs or drawer pulls on the kitchen cupboards...thought they looked sleeker and cleaner without. Well, here we are 2 1/2 yrs later and now I want hardware on the cupboards & drawers. It seems that opening them without hardware tends to scratch the wood over time when your fingernails constantly scratch the wood.

He really is such a great husband and also my BEST friend and I would be so lost without him...plus, he's pretty cheap labor!!!

I have such a hard time making "Big Decisions", but I do know that marrying him was the BEST
decision I've ever made. I sure do love you Cleo Cheney and look forward to growing really old with you

4 comments:

Zach and Sara said...

Wait, I thought I was your best friend! Ha ha, just kidding. This post just does nothing but upset me. I wonder, "what would it be like to have married a handy man?" Then I realize that Zach is perfect otherwise. Wow, I really turned this one on me didn't I? Dad really is the best. He's lucky also though for snagging you. I know i'm lucky he married you! You'll have to post pictures so we can see your fine taste and his fine work! Love you guys!

Marcy Cheney said...

Well Sara, there really is a trade off here...Dad may be a great handyman, but he doesn't know squat about cars and Zach does. So there ya go, we both got a great catch!!! My camera isn't taking great indoor pics anymore, but I'll try soon to get some pics. Love y'all

grams said...

Thanks for the tribute to my son. He was born wanting to work. When he was little he didn't think he had done any good for the day unless he could work up a good sweat. Then he would come in and say, "Wow mom, I really worked hard today" What a kid, He brought so much joy into our lives, and still does. Love you both

Cisneros Family said...

Aw... Marcie that is so sweet! I think he is great too, even though I don't get to see him that much. Miss and love you guys!