Monday, April 19, 2010

My Wish...

This song by Rascal Flatts...My Wish...is the song that Jarod and I danced to at his wedding to Lindsey in November 2006. The words are more powerful to me now than ever and I just wanted to share one verse.

My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
Your dreams stay big, and your worries stay small,
You never need to carry more than you can hold,
And while you're out there getting where you're getting to,
I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too,
Yeah, this, is my wish.

Jarod...you are so strong and although my heart aches every moment of every day for the struggles you are facing right now...I know that this too shall pass and ALL those dreams Will come true.

I Love you my son....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks mama. I love u too. Everything is going good. Just sitting here taking my drugs. Hope u r having a good day.

Cisneros Family said...

Thanks for the tears Marcy! You are a wonderful mom! Jarod is very lucky! You are a strong person. Love you!

Southern Accents said...

I love that.. How sweet it's funny how things work out that song was so great then and now it's even more special. I love the post